Sunday, May 22, 2011

scrunchy faces and strawberries

Having just consumed copius amounts of french toast, strawberries and french roast coffee I am now contentedly gazing at my handsome J as he scrunches up his face, deep in thought. He is voraciously attacking a new software light controlling program -all shiny and complicated...and he gets this cute look on his face when he concentrates.

Today, I myself have errands to run and hope to stop by a costume/burlesque clothing sale before cleaning off the deck today. Then it's a matter of having a BBQ out on the deck in the sunshine and later heading out for a pint, to listen to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings...opened by Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears...funky. As far as days off go, it's sounding not too shabby.

I worked all day yeaterday and will likely work most of tomorrow, but today? Today is hopefully a bit of both.
Giggedy.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...