Tuesday, April 05, 2011

mmm...delicious leftovers...

I love that J shoots a cooking segment...sometimes there are leftovers and he takes them home for me to have a bit of. He's sweet that way :)
After a long night at work I got to nibble on creamy quinoa pudding with grapes(like incredibly rich rice pudding only better...yes, that is possible.) and a wild rice salad with blueberry vinaigrette and cranberries and apricots. I have a bit of that for lunch today.
Yum.
That and firing up the BBQ for the first time on sunday has me itching to cook up some fancy foods...I'm looking forward to the weekend when I'll have a bit of time for that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it warm enough for BBQs?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...