Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunshine addict

The drudgery of the week of work before 2 weeks off work is becoming ploddingly dull.
Not that I don't have a lot to do both before and after work, (I'm swamped) but the fact that I am more concerned about finding tile backsplash patterns to order for my kitchen than my work shows you my state of mind at the moment. A week off in the sunshine was just enough to get me addicted to it...I crave more...

I'm going out at lunch today to lie in the sun on the bak grass and soak up some warmth.

1 comment:

grapecat said...

ummmm sun. I remember sun. warm yellow thing, right?
remind me why I live in Britain again?

enjoy :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...