Monday, July 13, 2009

Eyes on the prize

Knowing I'll be going camping in a little bit to where there will be a nice river, kind people and all the great music I could ask for is making it really hard for me to concentrate on my work right now. Beacause there is a LOT of it...and I should care...yet it is getting increasingly harder to do so :)
Thing is, I put in a 13 hour day friday. Plus it will be a few more hideously long days to get enough done that I can walk away for just a few days of camping goodness.
But I will.
Oh yes.
We started gathering up gear and baking good things on the weekend and now I have the buzz...I'll try and be good...

Focus on the prize Geo focus on the prize...

2 comments:

Corey said...

Buzz buzz buzz...eye on the prize..buzz buzz buzz.

Magnus said...

Now I have the FLips in my head. "They're just humans with wives and children..."

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...