Friday, February 15, 2008

Fridays had been right torn out

Well, I've not much to say...it's warmed up a bit but nothing spectacular as of yet.(-15 (-23 with wind) and a high of 0...maybe...we'll see just how many souls were sold...)

It's my day off, and I just finished working out. Now I'm off to devour the last of my squash bread with some of my Mum's crabapple jelly on it and see where things takes me.

I'm off on an fine day of adventure in the wilds of life.
I'll make sure not to feed the wildlife and always know where my canteen is.
Details reports from the front will arrive as things unfold.
Buhbye.

2 comments:

Pacian said...

Good luck. Don't be eated by any lions.

The Merry said...

Sounds a bit ominous... we'll wait for updates!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...