Friday, February 29, 2008

Cybernetic enhancements - phase 1

If it weren't for the fact that I'm a wuss, it would hurt and it's not a very girly thing to do, I find these specs fascinating, and wouldn't mind a pair. I mean, they'd never fall off, and I'd never set them down and lose them. And they're not an overly offensive piercing or anything...it's quite understated. Sort of makes me think of cybernetic enhancement to be honest, which is why they appeal a bit to me a bit more than they should. Hell, I thought the matrix pinch on your nose specs were rather cool...these take it even further...although I bet cleaning them would be a bit of an annoyance.
Still...10 points to the guy for a new idea.

What do you all think? Would you wear them?

8 comments:

Diddums said...

I don't even like it when the kitten punctures my new book with toothmarks - I like things to stay pristine, so I suppose that includes me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm all for it!

the Bag Lady said...

Just thinking about it brings tears to the Bag Lady's eyes. She is such a coward about piercings.

And man, oh man, can you imagine the pain if you got knocked in the face somehow? Mind you, isn't there some arcane rule about not punching a guy with glasses on? The Bag Lady can see a whole generation of wimps getting these just to avoid a fight :)

Magnus said...

My co-worker was reading over my shoulder and thought you were writing about breast implants at first.
Did you read Neuromancer? Molly? That would be cool.

Magnus said...

BTW, you never struck any Hoy Housers as "girly".

elasticwaistbandlady said...

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although they might complement my nipple rings.

Betty said...

You know, I've been known to comment that my glasses are practically a part of me, but I think that's making it a bit too literal. Ain't nobody punching no holes in me nowhere!

Captain Chlorophyll said...

I think the only thing worse than wearing birth-control glasses would be never being able to take them off.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...