Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunacy

I was hoping to have all these amazing photos of the moon and the eclipse and you know what?
I am a *sucky* photographer.
I had a tripod and diddled about with all manner of settings and sort of got a half assed image, but nothing to ge too excited about.
So please just go here and have a look if you want a nice photo. I haz none.
It was pretty tho. Saturn and Regulus were quite bright to once the eclipse was full. After mucking about in the yard with the camera and tripod I gave up due to cold and tiptoed in, made some tea and popcorn and grabbed the binoculars and a blanket to watch it all from the comfort of my living room - I have a great view of the moon and night sky from there...I fell asleep in the living room looking at the moon and woke up when J got home all very stiff and crunchy. BUT, had a nice evening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm...stiff and crunchy?

the Bag Lady said...

The Bag Lady took really sucky pictures, too...oh well. At least we got to see it!

Hilary said...

It was a wonderful show, wasn't it? I'm so glad skies were clear and cooperative.

Geosomin said...

Me - I was stiff and crunchy like an old lady from falling asleep in a non comfy way...my arm was asleep too. Pins and needles time...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I didn't do anything at all except read about the event on your blog several days later.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...