Friday, August 24, 2007

Running with my breast friends

I am very excited!
I just signed up to run the Breast Cancer Run for a Cure race here in Saskatoon on Sept. 30. I humbly ask - If anyone would like to pledge to my run, please contact me. You get a tax receipt...and a warm fuzzy feeling...and maybe help cure cancer by raising money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. I'm on a team of tech's and patients from here at the hospital and we'd like to raise as much as we can...this is a cause I really believe in. It's part of what funds what I do and helps so many women.
And I get to run and train with a group of great women.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

Magnus said...

Good on you, Geo.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...