Friday, August 03, 2007

An open letter to Baker's Secret Deluxe Bakeware

Dear Baker's Secret,

Today I used your deluxe, professional line of non-stick muffin pans.
I have only 4 words to describe my annoying experience with your "guaranteed non-stick bakeware":

Non stick, my ass.

Could you at least make an effort towards producing a quality product?
Do you still stand behind your product or should I just not bother with brand names that used to stand for quality and get back to random picking of the shiniest thing on the shelf when selecting new bakeware?

Ah. That's what I thought.
Good day to you then.

Sincerely,
Geosomin

2 comments:

Pacian said...

Next time just buy sticky pans and then add un-glue.

Magnus said...

You have a teflon ass?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...