Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mummy muttering

I'm terrified and amused at the same time...
When my Mum is annoyed she will often make an irritated groan...very much like Marge Simpson. I always laughed at the Simpsons because of that and vowed to never do that....

But alas...today I was very annoyed and after a serious of iritations in the lab I did the very same muttering sound...and then after being slightly scared I started to giggle uncontrollably for a few minutes.

So help me, I do believe I may be slowly turning into my mother.
The next thing you know I'll be tidying at all hours, putting too much salt on everything and chewing my coffee before I swallow it.

Help. It's such a slippery slope...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...