Tuesday, February 05, 2013


I was making my peace with the fact that I am likely not going to comic con this year since the buddies I normally go with have family obligations they can't get out of and I sudenly can't go with J because J goes there (lucky sod) with a  carful of Shaw guys to shoot segments so I can't take the car or ride along. It's just too expensive to justify to go on my own by bus and then stay in a hotel as just old me, so I just sucked it up and decided it was OK...and then today I stupidly I looked at the updated guest list of who will be there this year: actors from Game of Thrones (Peter Dinklage most notably- and my favourite actor from the show), John Carpenter (he who caused all my childhood zombie phobias), Briand Froud (Dark Crystal artist), Casper Van Dein (Starship Troopers), Linda Hamilton (Beauty & the Beast and Terminator 2- yes, she whose arms from T2 I try to sculpt for myself in the gym daily), Chris Sarandon (Fright Night and Princess Bride), Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia!) and even Wierd Al Yankovic.

So much of the cheese of my youth in one place.
Yeah...I didn't want to go anyways.
So there.



Geosomin said...

They've added in the voice actors of Invader Zim and the actor who played Senator Palpatine/the Emperor in Star wars.

They're killing me here...