Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well fucksticks

So I may not defend until september after all.
One of my committee retired and can't be bothered to return for it. The other will be in Europe so we may be short people even if I can get my thesis in on time.
Know what?
I give up.
I'm just going to work my ass off this weekend (at the lake with my dad...I didn't want to visit or relax...that's for normal people) and hand in my thesis next week if I can and then take whatever damn date they give me. I'm not going to get excited about anything to do with this anymore. I just can't take this emotional rollercoaster. Whatever $$ it costs. I will believe nothing until I get it in writing.

I absolutely hate this whole process with every fibre of my being.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...