Thursday, April 29, 2010

Soggy yet satisfying

Hello.
I'm still here no worries.
Not meaning to ignore you all. Work has been busy. Then there's my MSc...*then* there's after work life. The weekend away was not as tough as I thought. I really enjoyed the time with my brother. So many great memories to go through. And who doesn't want to drive for hours in an old purple minivan with a crap stereo? :)
Add to that learning that my friend's 6 year old daughter has cancer and it's all a lot to take in you know? I'm not blue...just breathing in and out and trying to let it all settle into the nooks and crannies so I can address it all. I'm feeling the rainy spring a bit...a bit soggy, but not cold. I've decided to look for the rubber ducks and water wings and make do :). It will all sort itself out in the end.

So yeah...I was going to wait until I had time for a proper post, but who knows when that will be. I just thought I'd say hello on the way through on my way to the cell culture lab. I am rebuilding my cultures after sterilizing and disinfecting the whole culture lab. Got my coffee. Had my oatmeal...will travel!
I'm keeping my nose to the grindstone, working hard, enjoying the little things and trying to keep up and hug the people I love a lot. You know who you are *wink*
Later taters.

3 comments:

Corey said...

"..rubber ducks and water wings.." xoxox

the Bag Lady said...

Hang in there!
I know exactly how you feel about finding time to write a proper post.

Diddums said...

"I've decided to look for the rubber ducks and water wings and make do :)."

I've had similar thoughts recently -- they help a lot. :-)

Know the busy-busy feeling. I've a feeling there are emails I should be catching up on... ulp.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...