Thursday, April 22, 2010

2. All contaminated things and events are unsatisfactory

*sigh*
*sigh*
Know how I've been struggling to grow some breast cell lines?

Well a nearby researcher was kind enough to start up 2 of the cell lines that I was having difficulty starting and give me a culture of them yesterday.
And, as my luck would have it, it turns out our autoclave that sterilizes my media bottles isn't working right, so the expensive culture media I grew these new cells in, which I just made, is contaminated.
Ergo, my new cells are contaminated...

So, once again, I cannot grow these cells. And I must, grovelling, ask the kind person to do the same thing for me again. And make new media. And try and grow them again.
And not scream.

Fucksticks.
I need a bunny to pet.
Stat.

4 comments:

grapecat said...

ARGGHHHHHH what a nightmare. hang in there. these will be the best ones yet.
stat.

grapecat said...

ps have you seen the muppets singing bohemian rhapsody?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JruqUIjl5Sw

Geosomin said...

It gets better...the whole incubator and culture chamber had to be cleaned.

Goody...

moracca said...

will you grow me some breasts too?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...