Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wait till Otis sees us! He loves us!


I've had this great old song in my head since I woke up this morning.
Otis Day and the Knights...a classic. This whole soundtrack has some great songs on it...Twisting the night away...Hey Paula...Wonderful world(still one of my all time favourite songs)...Tossin and Turnin - great classic stuff. I keep pulling this CD out every year or so and swooshing around the room to it with a big grin on my face. Not particularly attached to the film...more the music :) I'm going to pull it up on my iPod right now and have a listen in the lab. Good stuff...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...