Monday, May 14, 2007

I...n...c...o...m...p...a...no wait...i...no wait...e...

And so I sit here sipping tea and wondering to myself: If I can't spell incompetent in a letter to a friend where I am trying to describe my own incompetence, what does that say about me...really? Should I just cease all useful things and go play with some Playdoh and glitter glue or hit my head on the wall until I find a different adjective...(or misspell it and hope noone will notice)?

Hmm...incapability? lack of ability or skill?

Just how can I do this thoroughly?
I've been giggling uncontrollably the past few minutes over this since the error came up on spell check. It doesn't help that the spell check recomended a correction for a friend's name to be "moron"...

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Moron - wasn't that one of your ex-boyfriends?

Pacian said...

But if you played with playdoh and glitter glue at the same time, you'd end up with glittery playdoh!

Just stick to Lego, much safer. (But don't try eating it!)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...