Sunday, February 25, 2007

Flowsnakes




It's been a snowin for 2 days...fluffy pretty flowsnakes.
The weather's been mild and it's been quite a nice winter wonderland.

It's been good to hide out with tea and a blanket when you're feeling under the weather and watch the snow.
Thought I'd share the views from our windows with ya.





It's been nice enough that we even let the cats out on the deck as they'd been begging to be outside-
but after a few minutes of seeing their own breath they were not amused and wanted back in.
Can't please everyone I suppose.



The geek was not amused...

3 comments:

Pacian said...

Don't JOKE about flowsnakes.

>:-|

You do have a lovely view from your garden though. When I look out back I just see another house.

MaCanuck said...

See, I told you. The love affair is back....

Geosomin said...

Look here now my good man - I never said I didn't love snow...I just hate the cold. As long as it stays reasonably nice winter can stay. It's the freeze your eyeballs cold I can't stand...and it went on for well nigh 3 weeks. I never said I wanted winter back...I'm just finding it easier to bear now that it's a bit warmer is all.

I am woman...hear me waffle.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...