Monday, August 28, 2006

And another great thing about me...

Thanks to scary white girl here's another list of 26 pointless trivia about me...all true.

1. What's on your bedside table? On top? My alarm clock, a sandalwood book mark, a safety pin, a pen, a candle holder, my spare glasses and Alice in Wonderland
2. What's the geekiest part of your music collection? Heh heh..I have Boston- First Stage and some Elton John. (*blush*)
3. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night? Cream cheese, or ANY cheese and some kind of cracker to eat it with.
4. What is your secret guaranteed weeping film?It’s a Wonderful Life. I’ve seen it a zillion times, but I cry every time.
5. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?I’m generally against plastic surgery unless you have a kind of deformity or a real problem. Yet…I’d think about having the stretch marks taken off my body (I don’t think it can be done tho). Losing lots of weight that I gained when I was young has left me with them all over. I don’t mind too much – I look better than I ever have. It’s just one of those things…they don't tan well so I go all zebra in the summer.
6. Do you have a completely irrational fear? Yes, of the dark...and that there may be zombies there in the dark. Go on and watch The Fog when you’re 4 – see what happens to YOU!
7. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? When my hair was longer, I’d wrap it around my fingers a lot. I look at my watch and bite my lip when I’m nervous.
8. Do you ever have to beg? Not really(…not about anything you’d want to know about anyways) I'm too independant. I earn it and take it.
9. Do you have too many love interests?No. Just 1.
10. Do you know anyone famous?I know an MLA, does that count?? A friend of mine's hands were seen playing the piano in Little Women...how about that??
11. Describe your bed:4 poster rustic black/bronze metal frame, draped in sheer white fabric with lights and crystals hanging all over. Super high thread count sheets and a homemade quilt. This winter we’ll have a duvet. Oh yeah…
12. Spontaneous or plan?If it’s a longer trip I plan the sh*t out of it (I have a lot of unorganized friends and I'm tired of how they always need/run out of stuff and if I plan for it, it never seems to happen). As for everyday stuff, I’m up for just about anything. There's an advantage to having the world in your purse.
13. Who should play you in a movie about your life?Neve Campbell. I’ve been told I look like her by a lot of people and I like her.
14. Do you know how to play poker? Yup. Not very good at the poker face part though. It’s too random a game for me. I'd rather play Hearts or Wizard.
15. What do you carry with you at all times? My keys. They're on a clasp on a beltloop at work and they just stay there jingling away until I take them off at night. And, I seem to always end up with my purse, as somehow wives end up having to carry the wholehouse around with them “just in case”.
16. How do you drive? Badly. Well, OK maybe that's a bit harsh...just a bit too fast and too close. I usually ride my bike, so I don’t drive often enough to be really good. I am good with a standard though. Oh, and I’m not allowed to pass in the mountains anymore…I’ve nearly killed us twice.
17. What do you miss most about being little?You could run and play and be silly without having to justify it to anyone. Plus someone could always kiss it and make it better.
18. Are you happy with your given name?I used to hate it…I wanted to be called Rayven. I’m OK with it now. I’m actually glad to have a name that can’t be shortened. And no don't try...then I'll just have to kill you.
19. What color is your bedroom? a happy pale lime green. My happy color…with white accents and dark wood.
20. What was the last song you were listening to? The last song on The Bloodthirsty Lovers self titled album – on the iPod when I exercised this morning.
21. Have you ever been in a school play? Yup-a camel in the christmas play. I was horrible - I had 4 lines and forgot 2 of them. I kept to the props & light crew after that.
22. Have you ever been in love? Yup.
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? Most days yes. I feel more at peace with myself than I ever have. Occasionally I'll get down on myself. I often wonder what others think of me, but as for me, I think I'm pretty OK. ("my mom says I'm cool...")
24. Have you ever done any illegal drugs? Yes.
25. Do you think you're cute? Damn straight.
26. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Yes. I can be quite revoltingly happy in the right situations! And I try and make the world a better place starting with myself. There's a quote by confucious (which of course I can't think of right now) about getting your own heart and soul in order before trying to fix/help others...I really believe in that. If everyone paid attention to being a better person a whole lot would change.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...