So the post I did for our waskesiu trip is below my post from yesterday....
Not sure why, but if you want to see the photos scrol down.
Waaaaaaaaayy down....
(Cue Friendly Giant music...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cunning Plans
Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...
-
I have come to the conclusion that our prime minister is an idiot. Recently a member of parliament compared Hesballah to the Nazis in WW2 in...
-
Any respect I had for Palin, McCain's token female running mate in the US election, is waning after reading that she is pushing to have ...
1 comment:
I'm willing to bet you first started writing that post on Monday and saved it as a draft?
Annoyingly, Blogger automatically gives each post the date when you first create it rather than when you post it. You have to change the date under the 'comment and post options' tab. (You can still do this after you post it.)
Post a Comment