Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grit your teeth...sleep is for quitters

Last night whilst boomeranging back and forth between time wasting, editing the first 2 chapters of my thesis and trying to think about my summer plans and new job I came to realise that it's time to just DO this. So the end is nigh. Ish. 2 parts done and needing proofing. 4 parts left. I came across a website that is a collection of posts by people writing articles who have nearly finished or just finished the hell that is writing the thesis. This post in particular about the process I identify with intimately.
I am thankfully just leaving step 7 and am at some blend of step 8 and 9.
I yearn for 10...

I just want to be done this damn thing and get on with my life...

2 comments:

Trent said...

Remember how I left a smartass comment about how you kept saying you ware done and I said it was obvious you didn't know what the word really meant, because every time you say you're done, you wind up posing a few weeks later about how much work you have to do on your thesis?

I rest my case.

Geosomin said...

come closer so I may kick you :P

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...