Friday, December 03, 2010

I dunno...

I think I'm wierd (shhhh. let me finish) in that I like vegetables. A lot. And fruit.
Since discovering a zillion kinds of healthy foods I love I've been quite happy snarfing them all the time. I thought that was the whole point of eating - eat what you like. I could never be healthy if I had to eat bland crappy food that I dislike. I suppose I'm lucky that way that I've found healty food that I love.
I have variations on salads with grilled chicken or tuna and nuts for lunch almost every day and at least once a day someone asks me why I'm not bored of them by now.
I have no idea. But I'm not. I still actually salivate when I'm setting it all out on my plate for lunch. Since school has started I've had them most days as I can pack up a whole week of lunches on sunday for myself and I'm good to go.
That's why I think it is odd that I've been asked if it's difficult to chop the vegetables.
Um. No? To me salads are a lazy lunch. Hardly any work at all...I make a point of not talking about it because I don't want to one of the people I find annoying that like to talk about how good her healthy food is.... I just eat it with a big grin on my face. :)

Do you find that there are things you could eat all the time and not get tired of?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, chicken. :-) Tuna might grate on me after a while, but not because it's boring -- I'm just a bit iffy about fish, though I like tuna in general.

We had chicken tonight... prawns are great too. I used to think I could never do without Coca-Cola, but I've actually not been thinking about it at all.

Anonymous said...

You must work with the same guy I do. "How can you make a lunch everyday? It's so much work!" No, working just to eat a $10 lunch is too much work, buddy!

Keep cutting those veggies, girl!

Kristi

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...