Thursday, December 16, 2010

Belated birthday presents are cool

I finally got together with my friends Heather and Lisa last night. Poor Larry and J endured us being nerdy giggly fools. There was beer and munchies in the Cave lounge, which is old with sculpted walls and odd lighting and honestly looks like Mos Eisley space port. I always expect the Cantina band to break out of the back room whenever we go in there. It's nice and mellow...
It's been so long since we've been able to meet that she still had my birthday present. Ridiculous I know. It was good to see them before Christmas. Hopefully I will again much sooner...We are scheming to go to ComicCon this summer...girls only. It should be a blast.

I am now the proud owner of lightsaber lip balm. Yes it lights up green. No you can't have it.

Hee hee.
So cool...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...