Monday, December 13, 2010

Boo diggedy

I'm done my exam. I think it went OK...if I screwed up I don't know what I did wrong, so I figure it can't have gone that badly :)
I can hardly believe I can say it but

THIS SEMESTER IS OVER!!!!!

As my Dad would say - Hot damn and hallelujah!
I'm going out for supper with J and my Dad tonight to celebrate and visit and unwind. I will drink wine. I will smile. I will relax with my family and eat large amounts of chinese food....bliss.
Dad is here untill wednesday and it'll be so nice to just visit and not have a zillion things running around in the back of my head that need attention.

I'm so very very happy this semester is all over...
Cheers!

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Yeehaw!
Enjoy your time off and rest up for next semester.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...