Thursday, November 18, 2010

Keep hunting after that rainbow!

image
Well, after many 18 hour days in a row, I think I'm done the draft of my bi-annual MSc report for my supervisors to review and almost done my poster on it for presenting. Whew! It's been a busy week, with this and many other assignments to do! After this I have 4 major final assignments, one speech and one exam and then my classes are done so I can relax a bit. I've decided I'm scaling things way back in the end of December once all my classwork is done so I can have a real Christmas. I deserve it! I'll still have some work to do, but not like it's been lately!

It's finally snowed here after being plain cold and windy for ages. It looks so pretty out there now with a few inches of the white stuff all over everything. It was nice to go for a swim this morning after a snowy walk to the pool. It's so warm and humid in there...ah!

Well, I'm off again for round dickety two of crazy days, but the end is in sight and I'm gonna make it :) Have a wonderful day everybody!

4 comments:

grapecat said...

good for you! please tell me you just found that picture randomly on the internet and did not make, or - heaven forbid- eat that cake. i mean, i thought j's crisps were bad...

ps how do you feel about deep wine purple? as a colour, i mean?

Pacian said...

It'll all be over before you know it.

:-)

Geosomin said...

Just a pic, bleargh, I can't even imagine all the fun chemicals in that cake...looks pretty tho.

I love deep wine purple.

Yes it will. Yippadee! :)

Captain Chlorophyll said...

I think, if Geo made it, I'd eat it. But, if I came face-to-face with some in the school's dining hall, forget it!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...