Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wo. Yeah. Uh. I Am A Scientist

I have to do a really expensive hideously technical experiment today that cannot fail. Specially ordered in all expensive like for me to run.
As a bonus, I am using irreplacable samples...that I only have enough of to do the thing once, even if we had more $$ to buy more reagents.

So yeah. No pressure or anything.

I've prepped, but I'm just fidgeting and putting off the inevitable.

I don't wanna.


*deep breath*
Well....here' goes...

2 comments:

Missicat said...

Good luck! *fingers crossed*

Crabby McSlacker said...

Yeah, hope it goes well!

Glad to hear the recital went well--It sounds like you do really well under pressure, so I'm guessing things will go smoothly in the lab too.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...