Wednesday, April 08, 2009

All you need is love

Yah dah da da daah!

These happy people are my friends Heather and Larry. Heather is an amazing smart woman - a great friend (she even works in a lab...we are too much alike). I (and many others) have never been able to figure out why she had not found someone as amazing as her to spend her life with. Then a few years ago she met Larry- and yup, it was love. We all think he's great, and I know I'm happy to see the two of them so much in love and so happy.

And (me hee) the two of them just got engaged!
CONGRATULATIONS hotstuff.

Champagne all around :)

3 comments:

MaCanuck said...

Oooh. I know a couple good wedding photographers....

grapecat said...

da...da...da...another one bites the dust....

the Bag Lady said...

Congratulations to your friends - they look like a lovely couple!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...