Monday, March 31, 2008

Vexing boxation














And so it continues...my arm is still sore and there are a few days of boxation left.
According to my boss (grrr) it's all fine, as my left arm and shoulder is sore but I'm right handed, so at least I can still work!
Yeah.
OK, funny man.

sigh

If I never see another box again I'll dance with joy. Even to polka music.
As it is, I'll just wibble about a bit as I've more to do and I must conserve my strength, as my labwork is piling up and I'd *love* to get back to it...
Sheesh.
Complain complain complain...
Whiny little bird aren't I? :)

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Truth be told, that is an amazing number of boxes to move. Looks like a workout to me!!
Can't say I blame you for wanting to get back to lab work.

Magnus said...

Um... you may be seeing some boxes later this month.

Anonymous said...

But I won't have to sort them and pack them...so it's OK :)

Magnus said...

But they are boxes, so be warned.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...