Tuesday, March 18, 2008

But I'm such a frail thing, how ever could I do all that? *blink*

Oh yes, I am mighty mighty
Like a giant Aphrodite
I can lift the heavy boxes with my arms

And I serve my betters better
Than a well trained Irish Setter
and will earn a case of Guinness for my charms...

*whew*
Long day...we're moving labs and stuff...and guess who's getting to do most of it?
I just *love* moving boxes! Wheeee!
Oh.
Yeah.
Personally I think this pay-me-with-Guinness thing is a great idea.
Although I'm enjoying the well defined arm muscles I'm developing this week I still think I should be paid a stipend in *good* beer...or maybe Tim Horton's coffee.
I'm not fussy.

I'm off to have a hot shower and stretch out my muscles...tomorrow is another day at the box mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never understood having, say, a research scientist perform the task of furniture mover. It's not what one is hired and paid for.

But I'm totally stealing your 'box mine' thing!

Geosomin said...

It's one of those "hey the building your stuff is in is being renovated next week so move it or lose it" things...and those above me have no time to do so...so whaddaya do. I'm scoring huge favours...

Anonymous said...

and (apparently) guinness!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...