Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My cat's breath smells like cat food

Well, it's over.
I'm kind of relieved.
Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see my family and I got to get things done around the house, but it was exhausting. We had a family thing every day from the 21-26 and 4 huge meals. Poor Jay didn't actually get any full day off before he went back to work today. A little dissapointing for him. I still have the rest of the week off, but I'm by myself for part of it, so I'm not sure what to do, other than more renos and clean up the mess form all the renos. I just want to veg and drink coffee for a few days.

Ah, don't mind me. I woke up with a headache and our VCR broke and our car isn't running, so I'm a bit moogy. I'm sure it'll all sort itself out with a few days and some money thrown at it. But for now, it's a bit of a downer after the holidays.
Even so, with any luck, we'll have a shiny new years. We're planning a shindig at our place...digging ou t all the lights and music and invited some people over. Good music, good company and tasty eats. We plan to decorate up the place as well and drape some fabric and use lights to fill up the space.

But for right now, I'm just sitting and listening to "The In Sound From Way Out", sipping some coffee and petting the Geek.
So far so good.
Hope you all had a good holiday. Happy 2 days after Christmas.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...