Thursday, November 09, 2006

In search of Atlantis

I don't work tomorrow!

Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I can't wait. Naps & reading and making elaborate food until J is off work (he gets monday off. Boo.)

THEN I must get busy as we decided at the last minute (no planning ahead for us - that'd be silly!)to go to a costume dance in Edmonton (by the same people who put on the Star wars one last year) and it is in one week. Heh...so I have a week to make a costume. Hopefully I can come up with something. I am so picky, I may burn out doing it, but it will be cool, even if I don't have a costume
Well, if I can figure out what it will be!

The theme is Atlantis.
Any ideas??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A trident and something scaly. I had an idea for an off colour joke about whale skin and strategically placing the blowhole, but...

Anonymous said...

Are you able to stop and see us?

Geosomin said...

Byrun -I bought fabric and such today and I can't find any thing scaly BUT I may adapt to make a queen of the sea costume. With a royal collar, forarm armor and a cool belt/sash fora skirt...and make Jay a draped collar and armcuffs as well...and if I can figure it out - webbed fingers...I shall see what I can do in a week. I'm starting with the forarm stuff and webbed fingers and moving on from there.

Troy - we'll be in and out, but if we can we'll call and stop by. we don't want to just come and leave ight away, but if we can, we will try.

Anonymous said...

Go in normal clothes, but sellotape a fish to the end of a broom handle and poke people with it. Then if people ask you about your costume or why you are poking them with a fish, merely open your mouth to reveal the live crab that you will have concealed inside...

Anonymous said...

Such a strange response should make you and honourary Hoy House member. What say Heather and Trent? (Pete should be in on this but does he ever visit?)

Geosomin said...

I concur

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...