Friday, September 08, 2006

edo magis caseus

I'm starting on my new logo.
Oh yes it will be cool.
I've got afew ideas and tonight I plan to work on them a bit.
I also worked out a window idea for my glass studio which will be set up in my basement over the winter (involving a little paint and some new drywall to replace the many flooded moldy bits). It will have dragonflies. I will also paint my new logo on the wall in my studio if I can. Since J is hard at work on his DJ det for Symmetree in Edmonton in 2 weeks I won't get to the Mac to photoshop for a bit, so it'll take a bit longer than planned. I admire him - he's starting a new job and working his ass off at it and then spending all evening working on the set, as he's been lucky enough to be offered to play a 2 hour ambient, mellow set at an event. He has so many ideas, but he's still learning the Ableton software, so I think this set won't have too much noodling in it, just some nicely mixed tracks...there's just not enough time for him to get it all the things he hears in his head in there. But, hopefully there will be a next time. He's a whirl of energy right now - it's fantastic.
Me? I'm playing in the dirt and fixing large appliances...and catching up on all the stuff I always say I'll do but never get to. Plus I've been helping my brother paint and unpack. Tomorrow he wants some help assembling some furniture. They want to hang out tonight too, but tonight I just want to be a vegetable and relax and drink tea and work on my logos...it's odd. I really want to see them, but it seems like a bit of an overload....I should just be happy they're here.

I am glad it is the weekend soon. So very soon. Just another full day of work to go and then...vegetation of the highest order (or would that be lowest order?)

Gotta go do stuff and things and stuff. Bye.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...