Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I have a cunning plan my lord...

I would totally hang that on the wall...only if the hole in it was available for my cat to poke his head thru occasionally


These are exciting and chatotic times - I may have to travel for a weekend for my MSc project in a few weeks (to learn new and exciting things) and, I must say, it is a pain in the butt to try and get everything together, find proper flights and try and book things and figure out who's paying for it (please not me please not me). I am not joking when I say that I really do not have time...and am amused that travelling grad students are lumped in with doctors who make a gajillion dollars...cuz we can totally afford the same accommodations...Man, how do people travel for a living? This is absurd.
I can book holidays no problem...that's *my* plans. Someone else's plans, while intellectually stimulating, are SO not the same thing...
Don't get me wrong - I'm quite excited to travel on my own for a weekend. I'm just having stupid details thrust upon me and I'm wigging out...I'm sure it will all turn out OK in the end...right?

2 comments:

Pacian said...

Tell me about it. I don't even like travelling for a single day.

the Bag Lady said...

Cool picture - now I want one.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...