Monday, July 23, 2007

I know who the murderer is - it's *ACK!* gurgle...

After a 12 hour long marathon read I finished the last Harry Potter book.
Ah.
My reward for a day of boring work (and missing out on a phone call from an old friend while being there...grrrr) was to sit about all of Sunday and read the last Potter book in it's entirety. I knew I'd be insanely busy until at least August with no time to read it if I didn't get to it now and by then some blathering twit in the world at large would let things slip to me about the story, so I tucked in with my comfy new uberpillow, some popcorn, a huge pot of coffee and a cat and read away. Haven't done that in ages. It was lovely. I felt like a kid again all cozied up with a good story.

And don't worry...I won't let it slip that Hogwarts is invaded by alien hoardes or that Harry survived the adventure through shrewd use of a magic blue marble he found up Ron's nose...cuz that would just be mean. I mean who wants to know the details of a story before they've read it and enjoyed it for themselves?*

(* take the hint world...let the kiddies and the grups read in peace and let them have their fantasies. Go and nurture your tortured soul somewhere else...)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...