Sunday, July 08, 2007

blah blah blah what I'm doing RIGHT now...

This bit of tedium brought to you by the letter Z and the number 6...

Current clothes: beige halter top, beige Castro hat (from the Police concert), Jeans, titanium specs

Current mood: Full. I just ate a tasteeeee meal of chicken vegetable skewers and rice pilaf courtesy of our bodacious barbecue and yours truly. Now I'm in danger of asploding...

Current music: The new Chemical Brothers CD (no I haven't worn it out yet...)

Current annoyance: I've got SO much to do before we leave for Motion Notion in 4 days and I'm not even close to being ready...and here I am wasting more time...heh heh...

Current thing: Wasting time reading up on all the Harry Potter books so I'm up to date when the new one comes out...Oh and, AND fixing up the bear suit we found in the basement in an old trunk...how cool is that? I'm going to be dancing in a giant yellow bear suit this weekend...mee hee...I can't just leave it there you know. I've weashed it and I'm patching up bits and restuffing the head because, well, it's bear suit...these things should *used* :)

Current desktop picture: My Gir slippers on my feet

Current book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Current song in head: The salmon dance (it's playing)

Current DVD in player: Spirited Away

Current refreshment: cranberry juice and gingerale

Current worry: how the heck am I going to get all our food ready and prep all our gear for the camping festival in a mere 4 days??

Current thought: Why did I eat so much? I'm so full...

I really must go I've procrastinated enough (all weekend...). I've got to sew some stuff to store our camp gear in and do a bunch of boring chorey things.
BUT on a happy note the cool pedestrian bridge by our hose that goes over the river is finally done. I walked on it today and will be running on it in the wee hours tomorrow.
Good day all...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...