Friday, October 13, 2006

fridays are fine for fantastically fresh freedom fries

Hmmm...I can't find my camera.

sigh.

There's been some really cool frost and sunrises lately and I can't photograph them. I hope it turns up soon.

At least it's friday. A final long sniffly day full of work and then I can relax. I have tickets to Scott Thompson's one man show tomorrow night and J is taking me out for mexican food first. AND my brother and I afre going to get a kit this weekend and make some beer. We've decided to be Beast & Bucket Breweries. Should be nifty.

Sorry, but I gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thompson dropped his pants in Vancouver when he finished a show here years ago. According to Elijah's wife he's huge.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...