Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Experiment #2: Pie and the Plague

I am hackingly ill, and if it weren't for a few things that must be done today I'd be at home in bed. Sick enough that I haven't watched the premiere of Galactica that we taped over the weekend...that 's for tonight.

But I'm testing a theory:
You see, my Mom makes the best blueberry pie in the 'verse. She made one just for my brother and I. We were both sick. He feels better now that he's had two pieces of pie. I have a few I took home to enjoy when the flavour tasting abilities came back to me. Soooo...I hypothesize that eating lots of pie will help you you get better faster.
I plan on testing this at lunch.
And, yes you can have just pie for lunch.
Just watch me...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...