Monday, October 30, 2006

Hooray!

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday dear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy birthday to me!

Yay. My brother had me over for food and pie and a movie yesterday...as well as some pumpkin carving. He gave me my own beer brewing kit for my birthday...heh heh...now there will be TWO kits goin as soon as I can ge tto the brewer store and start up a batch of holiday fruit beer. Nifty.
Pack that in with a bonfire, pumpkin carvings, a Darth Vader Mr. Potatoehead and yoda backpack it's been a pretty sweet birthday season so far. I'm hoping to watch Nightmare Before Christmas tonight or tomorrow with J and maybe if I'm extra good I'll get to go out for Creme brule tonight.
YUM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to you, too.

Geosomin said...

thankee sai

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday(s).

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...