Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sunshine :)

Yessiree folks - after what feels like a year of constant rain, today we have glorious sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. It's not toasty warm or anything but hot damn, I'll take it! I watched my cat slowly move across the living room this AM with the sunbeams to stay at optimal toasty warmth. Lucky guy...

I rode my bike to work this morning and it was wonderful. It's been way too long...I've been itching to ride it since I got it all tuned up. Unfortunately the clip that holds my helmet on is missing (??) so it's more like a strange and somewhat uncomfortable hat but it was wonderful to have my bike out again...whizzed to work in 15 minutes.

Yipadee.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...