Thursday, January 03, 2013

Geeks ahoy

I have learned that the voice talent of Zim and Gir from Invader Zim will be at the Emerald City Comicon in Seattle in March. I love going to meet voice talents at comicons. I've met Pinky and the Brain, Fry and so many others already...I wish they'd come to Calgary Comicon 2013...although so far I do know that the incredible artists who shaped my imagination like James OBarr (did The Crow) and Brian Froud (designer for Dark Crystal and Labrynth) will be there. *AND* John freaking Carpenter (he who is the cause of all my childhood phobias and zombie fears himself).
So it's not so bad...getting excited :)

2 comments:

Captain Chlorophyll said...

You've met Pinky and the Brain?!

Geosomin said...

Indeed. I was very happy that day :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...