CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

potential

It's odd. Work has gotten me a nice PC with dual monitors to do my job better and it helps with some of the data I have to work with but I just can't find the time to move over everything from the Mac laptop I've been using for work for almost 2 years and wrote most of my thesis on.
Thing is, I like laptops. After thesis research and writing it seems clunky to be at a desk. Consequently it's turned into a bit of an overpriced sticky note board. If I ever get some time I have to switch because I dread breaking my lappy and losing everything. The PC automatically backs up to a server, which I could then access from my lappy if needed...it's just not happening.

Ah well.

On the plus side?
I am now caffeine free -it's awesome. Now that I've reached happy normal again I will do my best not to go back.

Courage.

4 comments:

#gone said...

True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together. See the link below for more info.

#gone
www.inspgift.com

andrea chiu said...


Time is one of the most precious and expensive thing in this world so value your time wisely because you can't flashback every wasted time at the past. Time is gold. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

I enjoy reading your articles. You really have a wonderful blogs. Keep up the good work. Thank you also for the information!

Yong
www.gofastek.com

Zepharia Andres said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org