Thursday, August 11, 2005

A lighter shade of grey

I noticed that lately the weather has been reflecting my mood...today was grey and coudy and drizzly (made for a damp bike home) and on the weekend and evenings I've been at the fringe festival the weather has been warm and breezy to compliment my day.
I'm usually a happy go lucky person so I am never sure what to do when I get blue...or in the case of today grey.

Think I'll go sit in my dayglo yellow mad scientist closet (aka craft room) and try to shake this funk. Nothing like an obscene amount of color to jog the senses.....wish me luck

1 comment:

Magnus said...

You wuss, suck it up! It is finally overcast here in the Lower Mainland and I cannot wait for it to rain. All this sunshine and heat... bleah. I live in British Columbia not California. Enjoy the warm rain before it turns into cold snow.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...